Happy June, 3D or Not 3D follow up

Here's to what I hope will be a happy June. Between the weather tragedies in Oklahoma, Texas and other places, and a local teen struck by lightning a few blocks from home, it's a sobering reminder how precious life is. Take a moment to let someone know they matter to you. I hope you know that wherever and however this post finds you, your support for this blog matters a great deal to me. Thank you.

My external drive needed to be erased recently. As I was preparing to do so by backing up files, I found an older version of Photoshop CS6 before the update that turned off 3D on my system. (Thank you God and Time Machine).  I reinstalled the older version and re-named it on my desktop. I just have to remember not to double click on a 3D file, launching the 'newer' Photoshop.


3D is back!

Comments